At Finn Academy: An Elmira Charter School, we will engage students deeply in the arts, music, and in daily fitness. We will emphasize the importance of college attendance. We will nurture the character traits of leadership, scholarship, reflection, kindness, perseverance, and aspiration. We will strategically partner with community resources to be a model of best practice in education to make a measureable difference in student learning. We seek to increase the number of college and career ready students our community launches into a life and a future – by better preparing them for the demands and rigor of high school.
In the 2017-2018 academic year we serve scholars in grades Kindergarten – 5th Grade.
- Expeditionary Learning School
- Extended Day and Year
- STrEaM – Science, Technology, Reading, Engineering, Arts, and Math
- College Preparation • Wellness
- Professional Learning and Teacher Support
Finn Academy Annual Report
- School Info and Cover Page
- NYS Report Card Link
- Accountability Plan Progress Report
- Total Expenditures & Admin Expenditures
- BOT Membership Table
- Enrollment & Retention of Special Populations
- Teacher and Administrator Attrition
- 2017-18 School Calendar